Taye Diggs recently talked with Van Lathan for his “Red Pill Podcast” and the actor spoke about his love life and future work. Diggs talked about his dating life and how people didn’t like the fact that he was married to Idina Mezel, who is White. Lathan asked Diggs about resentment towards Black women that didn’t appreciate him being with his ex-wife.
Diggs said, “Yeah, deep down inside [there’s resentment]. I don’t wanna say I suppress it but I just watch it and when it happens to you personally. Even though you understand the logic, there’s logic there—I don’t know if I can mess with a white girl now. I feel like I’ve had deal with that so long its changed what I like, what I’m attracted to. It might be racist and I don’t wanna be racist—-I’m not racist, I wasn’t raised to be attracted to one race more than the other.”
Diggs sees himself dating all types of women, but believes him dating White women has hurt his career and now might focus on dating other people. He also believes that Black women should stop finger pointing and learn how to love themselves as well as making excuses. Listen to the interview and let us know what you think of what Taye Diggs said.”
- Former No Limit Rapper Paroled After 20 Years In Prison
- Whew Chile: Michael B. Jordan’s New Business Venture Has The Caribbean Community UPSET
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job
- J. Cole Announces ‘The Off-Season’ Tour With 21 Savage
- Nann: Trina Defends JAY-Z & Beyoncé After Trick Daddy’s Clubhouse Slander
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Did You Know Stevie Wonder Received His First No. 1 US Single At 13 Years Old?
- Gary’s Tea: Do You Think Beyonce’ Can Sing?!
- You Big Dummy! Honolulu Councilman Criticized For Reposting Blackface Skit From Past Comedy Career
- Front Page News: Carl Nassib Becomes First Active NFL Player To Publicly Announces He’s Gay [WATCH]