Actor Bokeem Woodbine came by to talk about “Unsolved: The Murders Of Tupac And The Notorious B.I.G.”He talked about his close friendship with Tupac, saying of his character, “he was a king amongst men.” Bokeem recalls how Tupac embraced him and took the time to share his perspective on the industry with him. He also marvels at the wisdom Tupac had that was way beyond his years, and explains how the investigation into Pac and Biggie’s murders were impeded by egos in the police force.
When asked whether the case will ever be solved, Bokeem says “solving it is one thing, prosecuting it is another.” He talks about his experience of watching Marcc Rose play Tupac, and watching his life play out on set after having been so close to him in real life. Bokeem shares a little bit of a glimpse into the real personality of Tupac; how unique and authentic his spirit was, and where his strength came from. Bokeem also discusses the fate of his new film, “Billionaire Boys Club,” which includes disgraced actor Kevin Spacey in its talented cast. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Club Bartender Beat Down Case
- John Singleton Suffers Stroke
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo
- Bill Cosby Sues Lawyers For Fleecing Him For $1 Million A Month In Fees
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]