Do you ever look at Cardi B’s hair and wonder who does it? 20-year-old hair stylist, Cliff Vmir is making a name for himself and not stopping until he’s reached the highest level of success. In an interview he did with BET, the hair stylist talked about the first time he did Cardi B’s hair and how he slayed it.
He’s given her different looks for red carpets, reunion shows and concerts. Vmir has also worked with Joseline Hernandez and will never forget the day he did her hair for the BET awards. After that she asked him to come out to L.A. with her to do her hair for “The Real.”
Vmir was nervous, but stepped out on faith to chase his dream. He earned his first million at 19 and from there he began hosting hair boot camps. Stylist get together to learn the history of hair, listen to inspirational messages and do twerk-offs for bundles. Vmir is hoping one day he is able to work with Beyoncè and encourages anyone that enters this field to understand they need to brand as well as market themselves.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Remembers Brandon Smiley [WATCH]
- New Couple Alert & Pastor Claims Demons Play Rihanna in Hell [WATCH]
- #SoulBowl: Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts Make First Black Quarterback’s To Matchup In Super Bowl History
- Ashanti Hit The Stage In A Sexy Leather Look
- Kanye West Seen Shopping At Balenciaga While Wearing A German Reich Shirt, Allegedly
- Rickey Smiley’ Mourns The Loss Of His Son Brandon
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line
- Lori Harvey Stepped Out For Dinner In Maison Margiela