Cardi B might be a busy woman, but she took some time out to talk to fans about school shootings. In a video on Instagram the rapper talked about how these tragedies could possibly be avoided. The advice just wasn’t for kids, but was for everyone.
Cardi B said, “I been seeing a lot of school shootings happening. And the school shooter never looks like the jock, the cheerleader, the popular kid. It’s always a kid that looks a little bit socially awkward and everything. And it’s just like, I feel like one of the best ways to prevent these type of tragedies is stop picking on these kids. Stop bullying these kids. The devil speaks to you the most when you feel helpless. Stop picking on ’em … Compliment them. Say ‘hi’ to them.”
Before this shooting the rapper even spoke about Keaton Jones the 11-year-old who went viral after being bullied. Cardi B supported him and now is taking time to share a piece of advice for people that want to hurt others feelings. What do you think about what Cardi B said?
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
- White Conservatives Are Big Mad At Lizzo For Playing James Madison’s Flute
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala
- Nicole Murphy’s Beauty And Lifestyle Brand yFOY Will Take Your Rest & Relaxation To Another Level
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Guillermo del Toro Wants You To Unlock Your Fears In The Trailer For His ‘Cabinet of Curiosities’
- Jonathan Majors In Early Talks To Play Dennis Rodman In “48 Hours in Vegas”