The Winter Olympics may be over, but one athlete had something to say about Ivanka Trump. Gus Kenworthy, a freestyle skier spent the last two weeks in Pyeongchang and finished in 12th place. NBC Washington reports that he not only spoke about Trump, but also Russia.
Kenworthy retweeted a story written by the Los Angeles Times and said, “Russia’s biggest win since the 2016 US Presidential election!” The Olympian also posted a picture of the U.S. team together and mentioned in the tweet, “So proud of all these people! Everybody here has worked so hard to make it to the Olympics and have the opportunity to walk in the closing ceremony! Well… Everyone except Ivanka. Honestly, tf is she doing here??”
Trump attended the closing ceremony and took picture with other Olympians. She said, “I’m so excited to be here. It’s just so incredibly inspiring. It’s been an amazing couple of days, and such an honor and privilege to be here with our allies in South Korea and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished as a culture, a society economically and, of course, in sport.” What do you think about what Gus Kenworthy said?
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Grandmaster Flash Says He Heard Dr. Dre’s New Album And It Will Change The Game
- R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts
- Oh Word?: 5’8″ Rapper Big Sean Claims Chiropractor Visit Helped Him Grow 2 Inches
- Fenty Beauty Made Rihanna A Billionaire
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 27 “What Women Want”
- Issa Recap: Twitter’s Most Talked About Moments From The Lox & Dipset Verzuz Battle
- DaBaby Reportedly DaDropped The Ball on Delivering Apologies To Festivals
- Front Page News: Two More Officers Who Responded To Capitol Riots Have Committed Suicide [WATCH]
- Nurse Alice Informs Parents On How To Prep Kids For Returning To In-Person School [WATCH]