France’s Maé Bérénice Méité this past weekend did a beautiful routine as she skated to Beyoncè’s, “Halo” and “Run the World (Girls).” The Root reports that this was the first time skaters got the opportunity to use music with lyrics and Méité made sure it would be unforgettable. She wore a black and gold jumpsuit with sequins attached to stand out.
Ashley Wagner, a bronze medalist tweeted, “It literally doesn’t matter what happens put on the ice with @MBMeite she is such to watch every time.” In an interview Méité spoke about why she chose Beyoncè to skate to. She said, “[Her music] is crazy, wild and fun.”
Méité’ also mentioned with the singers music, “You can just dance to it, and that’s how I am. I wanted to do something that was very me, something fun, something I would enjoy!” The figure skater killed her performance and spectators loved ever minute of it.
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rickey Smiley For Real: The Awkward Moment You And Your Ex Are Forced To Be Around Each Other [VIDEO]
- California Inmates Are Being Paid $1 An Hour To Fight Massive Wildfire
- All The Ways Michelle Obama Has Thrown Shade at Trump
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Jill Scott Got Everybody Talkin’ Nasty For This One Reason [VIDEO]
- AM Roundup: GQ Sparks Serena Williams Controversy, The Game’s Wildfire Conspiracy, Missy & Timbaland Head Back to the Studio