If you are a fan of “Jimmy Kimmel Live” then you are familiar with his co-host, Guillermo Rodriguez. He’s funny, outgoing and is apart of a lot of skits that are done on the show. Drake recently released his “God’s Plan” video where he donated nearly $100 million dollars of his video budget to people that needed it the most.
The rapper made people tear up and inspired some to follow in his footsteps to give away money. During a skit for “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Rodriguez went to the 99 cent store and decided to give away dollars for customers to purchase one item.
In the video he gave each person money and even made it rain on one woman holding up an umbrella. At the end Rodriguez wrote a huge check for 99 dollars and it was hilarious. Watch the video and let us know what you think.
RELATED: Drake “God’s Plan” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- See The Full Nominations For The 2020 Grammy Awards
- Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Facing Federal Fraud Charges
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood! [PHOTOS]
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Billboard’s 100 Best Albums of the Decade
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Teen Girl Arrested For Plotting Mass Shooting At Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Asking For Consent Doesn’t Have To Be Awkward — Here Are Some Quick Tips
- When I Was Younger: Blac Youngsta Explains How To Become A Millionaire, What ‘Church On Sunday,’ Has To Do With It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]