If you are a fan of “Jimmy Kimmel Live” then you are familiar with his co-host, Guillermo Rodriguez. He’s funny, outgoing and is apart of a lot of skits that are done on the show. Drake recently released his “God’s Plan” video where he donated nearly $100 million dollars of his video budget to people that needed it the most.
The rapper made people tear up and inspired some to follow in his footsteps to give away money. During a skit for “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Rodriguez went to the 99 cent store and decided to give away dollars for customers to purchase one item.
In the video he gave each person money and even made it rain on one woman holding up an umbrella. At the end Rodriguez wrote a huge check for 99 dollars and it was hilarious. Watch the video and let us know what you think.
RELATED: Drake “God’s Plan” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- Simpin’ Ain’t Easy?: NYT Breaks Down The Word Simp For The Masses
- Who Killed Pop Smoke?: 5 People Arrested Over Slain Rapper’s Death
- “Black Lives Matter” Painted In Front Of Trump Tower In New York City