If you are a fan of “Jimmy Kimmel Live” then you are familiar with his co-host, Guillermo Rodriguez. He’s funny, outgoing and is apart of a lot of skits that are done on the show. Drake recently released his “God’s Plan” video where he donated nearly $100 million dollars of his video budget to people that needed it the most.
The rapper made people tear up and inspired some to follow in his footsteps to give away money. During a skit for “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Rodriguez went to the 99 cent store and decided to give away dollars for customers to purchase one item.
In the video he gave each person money and even made it rain on one woman holding up an umbrella. At the end Rodriguez wrote a huge check for 99 dollars and it was hilarious. Watch the video and let us know what you think.
RELATED: Drake “God’s Plan” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Dr. Fauci Explains Why COVID-19 Cases Are Increasing With The Delta Variant [WATCH]
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Congratulates Rickey Smiley & Da Brat On Their Good News! [WATCH]
- We Will See Da Brat Open Up About Her Relationship In New Reality Show, ‘Brat Loves Judy’
- Aaliyah’s Estate Issues Statement About ‘Unauthorized’ Projects’ & Protecting Her Legacy
- This Post & Delete Video Sparked Dating Rumors Between Yung Miami & Diddy
- Prayers: Comedian Tony Baker’s 21-Year-Old Son Passes Away
- Rickey Smiley Nominated For Syndicated Personality of the Year!
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Grandmaster Flash Says He Heard Dr. Dre’s New Album And It Will Change The Game
- R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts