The Taylor Girlz, Ti & Daysha Taylor, were hanging out with Juicy after the morning show. They talked about Wendy Williams‘ recent health scares- after fainting live on camera on Halloween, she is taking doctor’s orders and cancelling some shows. They also talked about phone etiquette, and people knowing when to put their phones away, or the proper way to ask someone you admire for a photo.
The Taylor Girlz empathize, and lament about how young the smart phone addiction starts nowadays.They also give us a special spirited live rendition of their song, “Steal Her Man.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Viral Sensation DJ Amorphous Lands Huge Placement On Fat Joe’s New Single “Sunshine”
- Gary’s Tea: Luenell Said This About Dr. Dre’s Woman Beating Allegations [WATCH]
- Stop The Cap: Charges Against Tory Lanez For Allegedly Shooting Megan Thee Stallion Have Not Been Dropped
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- GG Townson & Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- Report: Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Chloe Bailey Of Chloe X Halle Shuts Down The #BussItChallenge Ahead Of ‘Grown-ish’ Premiere [VIDEO]