Rickey Smiley has been hopping from city to city on his book tour. When he got to a swanky hotel called “The Mansion” in Savannah, something felt a little off. The hotel was an extra expensive one, booked for him by the book fair. Rickey looked around and noticed some little things that weren’t right; his headboard was too high, the bathroom sink was weirdly decorated. As Rickey looked around the room some more, there were even more aspects of the decor that freaked him out!
As left his room to go investigate switching hotels, he noticed strange “lady-monster” photos lining the hallway. After he took off running to the front desk, he found out that there was a specific reason why he was feeling so disturbed. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dr. Dre Has New Music Coming Out For ‘Grand Theft Auto Online: The Contract’
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “The Kardashian Curse” | Episode 45
- Rickey Smiley’s Mom Reminiscences On Christmas With Him As A Child [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Named The Greatest Screenplay Of The 21st Century [WATCH]
- Travis Scott Requests That Astroworld Lawsuit Against Him Be Dismissed
- Jussie Smollett Takes Stand For 6 Hours In Criminal Trial
- Swizz Beatz Frustrated With Inebriated Artists, Tardiness for ‘Verzuz’ Battles
- Source Says Khloe Kardashian Is “Ignoring” News Of Tristan Thompson Paternity Suit
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says “F**k You” To LeBron James For Lemonhead Diss During Trial
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate