Gary With Da Tea had to leave work early one day when his eyes were red, itchy and puffy. Rickey Smiley believed Gary had been misdiagnosed, and that he got pink eye from “using an a** rag” to wash his face. When Gary gets to the doctor, however, the nurse says you can’t really get pink eye from using an “a** rag,” because you can only get pink eye from coming into contact with it directly.
Finally, Rickey gets the chance to talk to Dr. Collier about the matter (around the 6:02 mark in the audio player). Dr. Collier reached a diagnosis and was happy to share the details. He also said everybody else should come down to his office for a check, too, just in case. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Jesse Williams, Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- Lupe Fiasco Is Bringing Rap To MIT
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Her Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns On A Romantic Weekend Getaway
- Former NFL Superstar Michael Vick Reportedly Is Coming Out of Retirement
- Marlo Hampton Keeps It Cute In An All Peach Ensemble