Gary With Da Tea had to leave work early one day when his eyes were red, itchy and puffy. Rickey Smiley believed Gary had been misdiagnosed, and that he got pink eye from “using an a** rag” to wash his face. When Gary gets to the doctor, however, the nurse says you can’t really get pink eye from using an “a** rag,” because you can only get pink eye from coming into contact with it directly.
Finally, Rickey gets the chance to talk to Dr. Collier about the matter (around the 6:02 mark in the audio player). Dr. Collier reached a diagnosis and was happy to share the details. He also said everybody else should come down to his office for a check, too, just in case. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Williams Is Okay With Not Being A Destiny’s Child Fan Favorite: “I Still Got Paid!” [VIDEO]
- “I Feel So Disconnected From God”: Popular D.C.-Area Pastor Takes Sabbatical To Prioritize His Wellness
- 50 Cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey of Only “Going After Black Men” Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- The Trailer For Lin Manuel Miranda’s ‘In The Heights’ Is Finally Here, And It Was Worth The Wait [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Ex Asante McGee Claims She Was Groomed By “Sex Trainer” Assigned By The Singer
- DaBaby Gifts Ecstatic Fan With Tickets To Sold Out Show After Gas Station Freak Out
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- Juice WRLD’s Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles