Every year people have vision board parties are make them by themselves. Rickey Smiley doesn’t understand the point of them. He mentioned that what if you don’t complete what’s on the board then you feel depressed.
Rickey thinks you should put stuff that you’ve accomplished already to make you feel good. Headkrack and Porsha Williams kept telling him that it’s supposed to give you motivation. Do you make vision boards?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Texas Superintendent Resigns After Racist Deshaun Watson Comment Goes Viral
- Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA Teams Up With White Castle For Its Vegan Slider
- Rihanna Named An Ambassador Of Barbados
- Blame Kendu: Mary J. Blige Sued For Allegedly Bailing On L.A. Rental Mansion
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday