Wendy Williams will be taking at least three weeks off from her television show due to illness. The host of The Wendy Williams Show is dealing with Graves’ Disease.
Wendy Williams is taking several weeks off from her TV show — on doctor’s orders — to deal with a medical crisis related to hyperthyroidism.
Wendy announced at the top of Wednesday’s show that she’s suffering from Graves’ disease … an immune system disorder. She says one of the symptoms effects the muscles behind her eyeballs … which she tried to turn into a joke.
Sounds like she’ll be okay, but her doctor says she immediately needs to take 3 weeks of vacation. Wendy says she’s only taking 2 weeks … starting tomorrow.
In a message to her fans, and studio audience. she detailed issues with her thyroid, anxiety other issues while explaining why she was taking a hiatus. And she still managed to let off some jokes while going over her symptoms.
See her message below.
Get well soon.
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Rescheduled For Next Spring With New Lineup
- Booty Shake Club Loses Liquor License After Agents Exchanged Lap Dances & Drug For Food Stamps
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Kanye & His Son Threw Out First Pitches At Chicago White Sox Game
- News Roundup: Tiger Woods Back, #KanyeWestChallenge, Why Your DMs May Not Be As Safe As You Thought
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Drake Postponed Tour Dates Due To Illness
Wendy Williams Forced To Take A Three-Week Hiatus [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com