Chris Rock is now speaking candidly about cheating on his wife with three different women while on the road.
“It’s f**ked up. When guys cheat, it’s like we want something new. But then you know what happens? Your woman finds out, and now she’s new,” the comedian says in his new Netflix special, “Chris Rock: Tamborine,” which, ironically, debuted on Valentine’s Day. Rock talks about the end of his 19-year marriage to Malaak Compton in 2014.
“She is never the same again. So now you have new, but you have a bad new.”
The 53-year-old says he was “not a good husband” and concludes that he “brought this s**t on myself. Nobody told me to go ho up.”
“It’s my fault, because I’m a f**king a**hole. I didn’t listen. I wasn’t kind. I had an attitude. I thought, ‘I pay for everything, I can do what I want.’ That s**t don’t f**king work! I just thought I was the s**t.”
Watch the trailer for “Chris Rock: Tamborine” below:
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- Ciara Shows Off Her Style In A Custom Black Gown
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- White History Month Is Trending On Twitter Because…Of Course It Is!
Chris Rock Talks Cheating On His Wife In New Netflix Special [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com