Jill Scott is going through a messy divorce and is trying to escape to seek peace. On Instagram the singer shared a beautiful photo of herself walking in forest with snow on the ground. Her estranged husband, Mike Dobson said, “She’s got issues. There’s no men in that family, there’s only women. And when a man comes in, it’s like a challenge.”
Scott has yet to make comments about the divorce, but clearly no one can bother her at this moment. On the post she wrote, “I go to my mountain when I need peace of mind. Convertible Bentley’s are nice but I ahhh bought a mountain. #grateful.” Fans commented back and talked about how happy they were for her.
Days later the singer posted a picture of her son speaking and captioned it, “Words from my young philosopher. #heretoteach #heretolearn.” Her son in the video described what love is to him and we know Scott was so proud. We hope her mountain and son continue to make her feel amazing through this tough time.
- Porsha Williams Confirms Engagement To RHOA Co-Star’s Ex-Husband Simon Guobadia
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Kevin Hart Navigates Being A Single Dad In Trailer For Netflix’s ‘Fatherhood’
- Viral TikTok Video May Help Police Solve Child Kidnapping Case
- Florida Principal Won’t Face Charges After Paddling 6-Year-Old Student
- Why Every Black Man Should Build A Garden In Their Apartment
- LaTocha Scott Talks Verzuz With SWV, Xscape’s New Album, & Returning To Gospel [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton Explains How To Fix Your Credit Faster Without Paying Someone [WATCH]
- Shekinah Jo Is Accusing Her Ex-Friend Tiny Harris Of Paying “Blogs” To Slander Her
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hurting A Woman During A Road Rage Hit-And-Run Incident