It’s safe to say All-Star Weekend got a little rough for icon Jill Scott. But she isn’t the first and won’t be the last, amirite?
Fans have been genuinely worried after she had one too many alcoholic beverages on Saturday night, but it turns out Auntie Jill is OK. Once she was up and running again, she hit Instagram to explain that disturbing video she’d posted. “The morning after,” she wrote. “I’m blaming FU FE for another GREAT party. Relax sweethearts. I’m fine. Had too much of a great time. .”
Meet Tipsy Jill up top—and p.s., who knew Auntie was so much like us?!
- Porsha Williams Confirms Engagement To RHOA Co-Star’s Ex-Husband Simon Guobadia
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Kevin Hart Navigates Being A Single Dad In Trailer For Netflix’s ‘Fatherhood’
- Viral TikTok Video May Help Police Solve Child Kidnapping Case
- Florida Principal Won’t Face Charges After Paddling 6-Year-Old Student
- Why Every Black Man Should Build A Garden In Their Apartment
- LaTocha Scott Talks Verzuz With SWV, Xscape’s New Album, & Returning To Gospel [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton Explains How To Fix Your Credit Faster Without Paying Someone [WATCH]
- Shekinah Jo Is Accusing Her Ex-Friend Tiny Harris Of Paying “Blogs” To Slander Her
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hurting A Woman During A Road Rage Hit-And-Run Incident