Last month, C-Murder went on a hunger strike at Angola State Prison. He was tired of correctional officers treating prisoners wrong, talked about the unsanitary conditions of the prison and didn’t want to eat until something changed. C-Murder continued the strike for three weeks.
The rapper went back into population after being in solitary confinement. The Source mentioned in an article that C-Murder said, “I’m good, inmates are good, just continue to check on your love ones here at Angola. I wanna thank everyone who checked on me and things are moving right along.” Master P went to see his brother and on Instagram talked about how he wants to better himself and help young people on a dangerous track.
Master P said, “ I went to visit my brother in Angola Prison, he’s in good spirit. He told me that he wants to use his case and his life to help other young men not have to go through the unnecessary injustice that he’s been through. We laughed, we argued, we fussed and we fought but in the end we realized that there is nothing more important than family. We will be there when no one else will. Blood is thicker than water. You can choose your friends but not your family. Nothing is more important than love. We all we got. Free Corey Miller. God will turn this around.” There is no word on if the prison has mad changes, but we will keep you posted.
- Happy Anniversary: Michelle And Barack Obama Celebrate Their 31st Wedding Anniversary
- At Least Four Shot At Morgan State University; Shelter In Place Issued
- Krayzie Bone Updates Fans With Good News From Hospital
- Issa Rae Named Creative Director of the 2024 American Black Film Festival
- ‘Boobac Shakur,’ Who Was Known For Exposing Alleged Child Predators Online, Killed After Confronting Teen
- “Absolute Workaholic” Idris Elba Says He’s Been In Therapy For A Year To Fix Some “Unhealthy Habits”
- IU, Kentucky Men’s Basketball Regular Season Series to Return in 2025
- Teyana Taylor Worked These Balenciaga Looks At The Brand’s Fashion Show And Afterparty
- ‘Bigly’ Mad: Donald Trump’s Civil Fraud Trial In 10 Fantastically Furious Photos
- Kelly Rowland Talks Parenting And Giving Herself Grace In ‘Kindred by PARENTS’’ Black Joy Issue
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Nia Long Name Drops Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress & Slams Boston Celtics
Kelly Rowland Breaks The Internet In A Sheer Brown Dress
When The Family Feuds: 10 Public Celebrity Sibling Beefs That Got Ugly