A couple years ago C-Murder was sentenced to life in prison. According to The Source, he has decided to start a hunger strike while in prison. He alleges that he won’t eat because the medical care is poor, prisoners are physically abused, raped and that the administration abuses their power.
He is currently serving time at Angola Prison and won’t stop his hunger strike until he receives justice. His attorneys claim that he wants to shine light on the poor conditions of the prison system and this is the way he thinks he will get help. C-Murder is going against Assistant Warden of ASP Barrett Boeker, Warden Darrel Vannoy as well as The Department of Corrections.
He said, “Only in Angola can a Warden be arrested for rape and continue to serve as an officer in this Louisiana Penal System. This Warden has an abundant amount of racism and physical harm complaints against him from other inmates. We need an investigation now.” Listen to the claims and let us know your thoughts.
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- 13 Hospitalized After Mass Shooting On Austin’s Sixth Street
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
- Meek Mill Helped Inspire Virginia’s Governor To Sign A New Probation Reform Bill
- Kim Kardashian Admits Kanye West’s “Moves From State To State” Led To Divorce
- Dr. Dre Is Officially A Single Man
- Where Are They Now: These 4 Black Entertainers Found Stardom After ‘American Idol’
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit