A couple years ago C-Murder was sentenced to life in prison. According to The Source, he has decided to start a hunger strike while in prison. He alleges that he won’t eat because the medical care is poor, prisoners are physically abused, raped and that the administration abuses their power.
He is currently serving time at Angola Prison and won’t stop his hunger strike until he receives justice. His attorneys claim that he wants to shine light on the poor conditions of the prison system and this is the way he thinks he will get help. C-Murder is going against Assistant Warden of ASP Barrett Boeker, Warden Darrel Vannoy as well as The Department of Corrections.
He said, “Only in Angola can a Warden be arrested for rape and continue to serve as an officer in this Louisiana Penal System. This Warden has an abundant amount of racism and physical harm complaints against him from other inmates. We need an investigation now.” Listen to the claims and let us know your thoughts.
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]
- Should The Monday After Super Bowl Be A National Holiday? [WATCH]
- Lizzo Credits Prince & Beyoncé During Grammy Speech
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Viola DavisIs Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Harlem-Based High School Squash Team Makes Sports History
- Lizzo ‘Hard Launches’ Her Boyfriend On Instagram After Pre-Grammys Party
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama To Launch Podcast Inspired By Memoir ‘The Light We Carry’
- Hip-Hop Legend E-40 Donates $100K To His Alma Mater Grambling State University