For Jeff Johnson, much like many others, the only thing worth talking about today is “Black Panther.” He recalls that the last film that made this much of an event out of movie going was Spike Lee‘s “Malcolm X” in 1992.
“Black Panther” opened to the tune of $235 Million, shattering record previously held by films like “Deadpool” and “The Avengers.” Audiences and critics are generally praising the film. Jeff breaks down the 3 most impactful aspects of “Black Panther,” aspect which we should take away as reminders about the beauty of black culture in reality. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame
- Kaepernick Supporters Shade Rihanna For Reversing Her Stance On Performing At The Super Bowl
- Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out Haters For Twisting Her ‘Body Positivity’ Message
- Cleveland Browns Myles Garrett in Hospital After Car Crash
- Unsolved Black Murders That Still Haunt The Culture
- No Justice For Jonathan Price: ‘All-White Jury’ Acquits Ex-Texas Cop Accused Of Murdering Black Man
- Jini Thornton Gives Reminders Of Some Important Financial Deadlines & How To Prepare [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: We Found Out More Information On Ime Udoka’s Side Chick! Nia Long Allegedly Knew Her!
- John Boyega, Jamie Foxx & Teyonnah Parris Star In The Science Fiction Comedy Mystery ‘They Cloned Tyrone’ [TRAILER]