Michael Blackson shares his thoughts on Meek Mill‘s unjust jail situation, and wishes Meek had just given the judge the shout out she allegedly demanded. He shares disappointment about the fact that Meek couldn’t be present for the Eagles’ celebratory Super Bowl parade. He also says Willl Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff don’t get the respect they deserve when it comes to rap that has come out of Philly.
Michael marvels at the trajectory of Meek’s career, and his ability to bounce back even when people count him as down and out. Then, Michael reveals the last time he cried- when he lost a child back in the 90s. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Finally Speaks Out About Kenneth Petty’s Sexual Assault Case [WATCH]
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Counselor Spring Explains How Our Emotions Affect Our Core Beliefs [WATCH]
- You Care: Bow Wow Threatens To Leave The Millennium Tour
- Falynn Pina Engaged To Her Boo Jaylan Banks After ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Scandal
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- One Twitter User Reminded Fans How Funny Rush Hour’s Bloopers Are [Video]
- Moving Beyond The Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured