In the wake of yet another mass shooting in a school, America has again centered its conversation to gun control. While the demand for it seems to be increasing, the push back on the idea is still strong from gun owners, like this listener, Brad. Brad doesn’t think gun control is the answer.
But Warren Ballentine explains in a solid three-point plan how gun control in America could work, without stripping guns away from the qualified folks who want to keep them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Arrest Warrant Out For Ex-Disney Star Orlando Brown
- Iyanla Vanzant Says Mo’Nique Can’t Fight Netflix Alone
- Marvin Gaye Estate Wins “Blurred Lines” Appeal, Pharrell & Robin Thicke Need To Cut The Check
- Amber Rose Confirms Break Up With 21 Savage
- Why Jazz In The Gardens Means So Much To Rickey Smiley [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Done It: Robber Shoots Himself In The Hand [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Why Roy Wood Jr. Has To Buy A Grandma New Pampers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry Speaks On His Battle With Blue Ivy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Alvin Ailey Biopic On Famed Choreographer On The Way
- Why Black Tony Needs A Nurse [EXCLUSIVE]