In the wake of yet another mass shooting in a school, America has again centered its conversation to gun control. While the demand for it seems to be increasing, the push back on the idea is still strong from gun owners, like this listener, Brad. Brad doesn’t think gun control is the answer.
But Warren Ballentine explains in a solid three-point plan how gun control in America could work, without stripping guns away from the qualified folks who want to keep them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jeans Queen, Gloria Vanderbilt, Dead at 95
- Woman Jumps Off Bridge To Her Death As Her 3 Children Wait In The Car
- ‘Empire’ Actor Bryshere Gray Arrested In Chicago
- Fantasia Teases New Brandy And Jazmine Sullivan Collaboration
- The Design For The Harriet Tubman $20 Bill Has Been Leaked
- Nas Announces He Is Releasing A Children’s Book ‘I Know I Can’
- Chris Brown Is Reportedly Expecting Another Baby
- Tiffany Haddish Cancels Atlanta Show Due To Abortion Law
- BirthdayBashATL2019: Yung Miami Twerking Preggo Is Everything! [Exclusive Video]
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle On Father’s Day [PHOTO]