Laura Ingraham of FOX News is getting multiple clap backs after she did a small segment about LeBron James and Kevin Durant. In the video she talks about how they don’t need to comment on politics because they are ignorant and even shades the players about how they talk. James and Durant recently made some comments about Donald Trump and it seemed like Ingraham wanted to defend him.
In the clip she said, “I’m numb to this commentary. Must they run their mouths like that? Unfortunately, a lot of kids and some adults take these ignorant comments seriously. Look, there might be a cautionary lesson in LeBron for kids. This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA. And it’s always unwise to seek political advice from someone who gets paid $100 million a year to bounce a ball. Oh and LeBron and Kevin? You’re great players but no one voted for you. Millions elected Trump to be their coach. So keep the political commentary to yourself. Or as someone once said, shut up and dribble.”
Vice Sports reports that although she had a lot to say he is defending James and Durant. In a tweet he said,“I’ll be replying to my own tweet with a collage of your network allowing political commentary from a few folks.” He then went on to post clips of Jon Voight, Kid Rock and others making statements about politics to make a point. The basketball players have never been silent when it comes to Trump. Go head Chris Long!
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- Juice WRLD’s Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles
- Clinton Portis Among Ten Former Players Charged In Alleged Health Benefits Scam
- Here’s How Lizzo Responded After Twerking in a Thong at the Lakers Game
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- Behind The Scenes: Mo’Nique Will Tackle Racists And Anger Issues In New Revenge Flick
- ‘Us’ Named Best Film Of 2019 By The African-American Film Critics Association
- Joseline Hernandez Joins VH1’s ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’
- Suicide Pact?: ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Trailer Released [VIDEO]