LeBron James is bringing a 90s party back, but with a new twist.
The NBA legend continues his entertainment moves by reviving the celebrated House Party franchise. Atlanta writers Stephen Glover and Jamal Olori are penning the screenplay, while Lebron is teaming with his SpringHill Entertainment partner, Maverick Carter, to produce the flick.
Though House Party is loved by many, don’t expect the same movie from 1990.
“This is definitely not a reboot. It’s an entirely new look for a classic movie,” Lebron told The Hollywood Reporter. “Everyone I grew up with loved House Party. To partner with this creative team to bring a new House Party to a new generation is unbelievable.”
Lebron and his team are still deciding how the cast will look, and maybe even more importantly, who will handle the soundtrack. We’ll keep you updated as more info surfaces!
- Joycelyn Savage Is Still Team R. Kelly, Says He’s Reading Fan Letters
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Prosecutors Ask For Reduced Sentence Thanks to His “Extraordinary” Snitching
- Cardi B Responds To Offset Social Media Hack, “We Good Over Here”
- Taraji (And Her Fro) Slay SELF Cover; Talks Menopause, Mental Health & Jussie
- Could Your Permanent Hair Dye Increase Your Risk Of Developing Breast Cancer?
- DaBaby, Megan Thee Stallion & Lil Nas X Featured On ‘Forbes’ 30 Under 30 List
- ‘Atlantics’ Is An Epic Black Love Story For Your Next Netflix And Chill
- Dame Dash’s Baby Mamas Looking To Get Unpaid Child Support from Lee Daniels
- Kevin Garnett Reveals Why Kyrie Irving Didn’t Have What It Takes To Make It In Boston
- George Zimmerman Sues Family Of Trayvon Martin, Book Publisher And Prosecutors For $100 Million
LeBron James Teams With “Atlanta” Writers For “House Party” Remake was originally published on globalgrind.com