It looks like some artist of the past are coming back and bringing fans new music. Cassandra Lucas of the group “Changing Faces” recently released her new single titled, “Name On It.” The R&B song is all about loving on the person you want to be with.
Lucas in the song says, “You don’t have to bed for it, it’s yours, it’s yours.” She also tells her lover that they never have to ask for anything because she will provide for them. We can’t wait to see what else she has in store for fans!
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- It’s A Wrap: Alana Mayo Files For Divorce From Lena Waithe
- Beyonce Leads 2021 Grammy Nominations, Roddy Ricch Follows
- Gary’s Tea: Is LeToya Luckett Hinting At Divorce? [WATCH]
- Special K Tells The Difference Between A Black Family And A White Family’s Thanksgiving [WATCH]
- Locals Waited Over 14 Hours For Colorado’s First In-N-Out Burger
- OnlyRona: NYC Sheriff’s Office Breaks Up Sex Club Soiree In Queens
- Tyler Perry Fed Thousands Of Atlanta Families For Thanksgiving
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Chrisette Michele Talks Her New Fashion Line, Women’s Empowerment, And The Power of Community