Warren Ballentine explains why the violence that occurred this week in Parkland, Florida, is a part of the very terrorism that America was founded on. White America has terrorized just about every group in America from the beginning, starting with the Native Americans.
So it’s no wonder that we have major difficulty cultivating an honest, productive narrative around home-grown terrorism. Warren explains what we can do about gun control, knowing this about United States history.Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Arrest Warrant Out For Ex-Disney Star Orlando Brown
- Iyanla Vanzant Says Mo’Nique Can’t Fight Netflix Alone
- Marvin Gaye Estate Wins “Blurred Lines” Appeal, Pharrell & Robin Thicke Need To Cut The Check
- Amber Rose Confirms Break Up With 21 Savage
- Why Jazz In The Gardens Means So Much To Rickey Smiley [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Done It: Robber Shoots Himself In The Hand [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Why Roy Wood Jr. Has To Buy A Grandma New Pampers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry Speaks On His Battle With Blue Ivy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Alvin Ailey Biopic On Famed Choreographer On The Way
- Why Black Tony Needs A Nurse [EXCLUSIVE]