Warren Ballentine explains why the violence that occurred this week in Parkland, Florida, is a part of the very terrorism that America was founded on. White America has terrorized just about every group in America from the beginning, starting with the Native Americans.
So it’s no wonder that we have major difficulty cultivating an honest, productive narrative around home-grown terrorism. Warren explains what we can do about gun control, knowing this about United States history.Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Do The Kardashians Emasculate Black Men? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Torrei Hart Says She’s Ready To “Be A Hoe” At Age 40 [VIDEO]
- 17 Tweets That Pretty Much Sum Up The 2018 BET Awards
- 2018 BET Awards [PHOTOS]
- Nipsey Hussle Delivered A Victory SLAP To Somebody At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Claims Estranged Husband Hid Money During Marriage
- Gary With Da Tea Talks About The Time He Was Fired From A Radio Station [EXCLUSIVE]
- Protesters Demand Answers After Minneapolis Police Officers Killed A Fleeing Man
- Nas Calls For The Electric Chair For Cop Who Murdered Antwon Rose
- National Guardsman Cayln McLemore Found Dead