Ne-Yo hasn’t made an album since 2015 and finally has released his first single from it. His song “Good Man” is all about a man showing his lady how much he loves and appreciates her. Ne-Yo samples the classic hit from D’Angelo “Untitled (How Does It Feel)” and it blends so well with the lyrics to the song.
He sings, “That’s all I want to be, baby / I just wanna pick the phone up every single time you call / It doesn’t matter where I’m at / I wanna be chillin’ with Obama, talkin’ business / See you callin’, tell him, ‘Hold up, I gotta take this.’” Rap Up mentioned that the song is produced by Camper and is definitely a song fans will enjoy.
Ne-Yo recently had another baby with his wife, Crystal Renay and is very open about their relationship in this album. He said, “This album focuses on the journey of what it is to be a good man: a good man to your spouse, a good brother to your brother, a good person to the world. I am not proclaiming to be perfect. A good man makes mistakes, learns from those mistakes, therefore to not then repeat those mistakes. Being a good man is a journey.” We can’t wait to hear what the R&B star has in store for us.
- Black Tony Talks About Dating Angela Simmons [EXCLUSIVE]
- Headkrack Freestyles About DeRay Davis On “Snowfall” & Da Brat Spits Classic Bars [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Actual Self-Made Makeup Maven Pat McGrath’s Company Valued At $1 Billion
- How Queen Elizabeth Threw Some Obama Shade At Trump
- 3 Rules For Bruhs Attending Omega Psi Phi’s Conclave Weekend [EXCLUSIVE]
- LeToya Luckett Talks About Her “Set It Off” Cast Mates Knowing She Was Pregnant Before She Did [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Rihanna’s Reggae Album Is Going To Be Fire [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Jill Scott Clapped Back At Her Ex-Husband For Being Petty [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jalen Rose & Molly Qerim Got Married On The Low [PHOTOS]
- Deon Cole Credits Rickey Smiley For Helping His Career [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]