Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace was hanging out at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She laughed at the weirdness of still being associated as a trio with Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly, after their explosive love triangle cheating scandal. Tara also talks about expecting to “have a boring storyline,” until the cheating subplot made itself apparent. She also recalls finding out about his cheating from watching the “Love & Hip-Hop” trailers air with Peter. The first season, she says, was so raw and real because everything was really unfolding while the cameras were rolling.
Tara talks about initially doing “Love & Hip-Hop” to support Peter, and how shocking the break up was for her. Despite that, she expresses that she has no regrets, and realizes the importance of her “learning the hard way.” Plus, she expresses whether she’s over him yet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- Watch Blue Ivy Carter Gettin’ It To “Before I Let Go” During Dance Recital [VIDEO]
- She Said “You Didn’t Fight For Me As A Father:” Common Talks About Mending Relationship With His Daughter On “Red Table Talk”
- Ciara Shuts Down Hater Who Slammed Her Appearance In Taylor Swift’s Pro-LGBTQ Music Video
- Minnie From “Little Women Of Atlanta” Arrested For DUI
- New Study Reveals Unmarried Women With No Kids Are The ‘Healthiest and Happiest Population Subgroup’
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- “Don’t Call Me Auntie”: Ava DuVernay, Gayle King & Oprah Aren’t Here For It
- Four Shot, Three Arrested After Shooting During Toronto Raptors Parade
- ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification