Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace was hanging out at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She laughed at the weirdness of still being associated as a trio with Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly, after their explosive love triangle cheating scandal. Tara also talks about expecting to “have a boring storyline,” until the cheating subplot made itself apparent. She also recalls finding out about his cheating from watching the “Love & Hip-Hop” trailers air with Peter. The first season, she says, was so raw and real because everything was really unfolding while the cameras were rolling.
Tara talks about initially doing “Love & Hip-Hop” to support Peter, and how shocking the break up was for her. Despite that, she expresses that she has no regrets, and realizes the importance of her “learning the hard way.” Plus, she expresses whether she’s over him yet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘We Must Convict Him!’ Maxine Waters Demands Trump’s Senate Impeachment Trial ‘Take Away His Power’
- Swizz Beatz Is Working On A 2Pac & Notorious B.I.G. ‘VERZUZ’ Battle, Allegedly
- Dwyane Wade Floats Idea of Starting An OnlyFans Account With Gabrielle Union
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Woman Stabs Her Husband Over Photos Of Him With Another Woman
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Joe Biden’s Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Keyshia Cole Apologizes For Making VERZUZ Fans Wait Over An Hour
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore & Marc Daly Are Done…For Good! [WATCH]