Two of the funniest women in comedy are joining forces for the film “The Kitchen.” Melissa McCarthy and Tiffany Haddish will work with Andrea Berloff as she makes her directorial debut. Deadline reports that New Line Cinema and DC Entertainment will make the film.
“The Kitchen” is based upon a comic book written in 2014. In the film it takes fans to Hell’s Kitchen, New York during the 1970’s where the FBI catches multiple mob leaders during a sweep. While the husbands are locked up the wives begin to take over and begin running illicit businesses.
Even though McCarthy normally leaves us in tears from laughing this role has her showing a different side. There is no date on when the movie will begin filming or released. Congratulations to Melissa McCarthy and Tiffany Haddish on landing these roles!
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jhene Aiko Covers Up Big Sean Tattoo So It’s Safe To Assume…
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
- Man Drowns Two Autistic Children For Six-Figure Insurance Payment
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs