A couple of months ago Jordin Sparks announced that she was married and having a baby with her husband, Dana Isaiah. Her ex-boyfriend, Jason Derulo is finally speaking out about how he feels about her having a baby. On Twitter, Derulo said, “I wish that was my boy. #allmysongsareaboutyou.”
Later on that day after fans commented back at him, Derulo had to come clean. He tweeted, “Relax ppl I was on the tv show #safeword smh. The show hacked me pages.” To be a participant on the show you must let them take over your social media. We can only imagine Jordin Sparks reaction when she saw that.
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged