Have you ever got into an Uber and not like the music the driver was playing? According to News Fix, an Uber driver spoke about being assaulted by a passenger for playing gospel music and calling her “ma’am.” Monique Ann Lookadoo is now being charged with assault as well as interfering with an emergency call.
Lookadoo was picked up by Uber, but wouldn’t give him the exact address on where to dropped her off. They ended up at a dead end and the driver believed she was going to rob him. Lookadoo allegedly began hitting him in the back of the head while he was driving.
While the driver called 911 he continued to be attacked and she took his cellphone. Police arrived shortly and placed Lookadoo under arrest. We will keep you posted on any updates.
- Tiny Harris Checks Former Friend Who Accused T.I. Of Pulling A Gun Her
- Urban One and Reach Media Launch New Original Podcast “The Undressing Room” Presented by Macy’s
- This Is The First Thing Wendy Williams Did When Her Divorce Was Finalized [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tory Lanez Asks Judge To Publicly Speak On His Case With Megan Thee Stallion
- FEMA Giving Maryland More Than $219M In COVID-19 Vaccine Federal Funding
- ‘Star Wars’ Uses Its Force To Defend Web Series Host Krystina Arielle Following Racist Attacks
- Kodak Black Backs Out of $1M Tweet Promise After Receiving Pardon
- NBA Analyst Sekou Smith Dies Of COVID-19 Complications, Twitter Mourns A Legend
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Spinderella Speaks Out About Being Omitted From Salt-N-Pepa Biopic