Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- How To Enjoy Thanksgiving As A New Vegan
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals She Is Texting Buddies With The Carters
- Violent History Of Florida Deputy Who Fatally Shot Black Teens Prompts Concerns As Families Of Victims Await Answers
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Future Hendrix: A Series Of Our Favorite Future Memes
- John Boyega Spoke to President of Lucasfilm About Diversity In ‘Star Wars’