Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Plot Twist: Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing Herself To The Red Table
- Miami Cop Caught On Camera Punching A Black Woman During Argument, “You Black But Acting White!”
- 21 Savage Launches “Bank Account” Financial Literacy Program For Youth
- Really!? Alabama College Students Are Reportedly Throwing ‘COVID Parties’ To Predict Who Gets Sick First
- “The Purge” Couple In St. Louis Who Pulled Guns on Peaceful Protestors To Be Investigated
- Will Frack Be Back? Phaedra Parks Responds To Returning To #RHOA Rumors
- Black Information Network (BIN) Launches 24/7 Black News Service
- White Hotel Karen Kalls Kops On Black Woman For Using Swimming Pool With Her Kids
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People