People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him