People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Kevin Hart’s Trainer & Driver From Car Accident Lawyer Up
- App Focused On Black Maternal Health Receives $200K Grant
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- This Black Woman Filmmaker Could Help Lead Alfre Woodard To An Oscar
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Patriots Cut Antonio Brown
- Yikes: Jerry Jones Admits Jay-Z Helped Negotiate Dez Bryant’s Latest Contract
- Hidden Documents Reveal University of Texas Created Blueprint For Slowing Integration
- Ben Carson Reportedly Continues War On Trans Community With ‘Disrespectful’ Comments
- These 90’s Fashion & Beauty Trends Are Making A Comeback This Fall
- Say What? Lala Anthony Is Guilty Of This Beauty Faux Pas