People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Sam Smith Reveals He Had Liposuction As A Child
- 320 Pound Woman Gets Life In Prison After Sitting On & Smothering Young Girl To Death
- Jhene Aiko Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Rick Singer Lied About White Kids’ Ethnicities In College Admissions Fraud
- LaLa Anthony Says Fighting Against “Basketball Wife” Label Hurt Relationship With Carmelo
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag