People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss [PHOTOS]
- K. Michelle Poses In Her Underwear To Bare The “Dents” And “Scars” Left Behind From Having Toxic Butt Injections Removed
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Florida Man Abandons Son On The Highway For Believing He Was Gay
- BET Is Developing A Miniseries On Andre Harrell’s Uptown Records
- New Charge Against R. Kelly Linked To His Marriage To Aaliyah
- Most Watched YouTube Music Videos of The Year
- WATCH: Disney Releases ‘Mulan’ Movie Trailer
- No Escape: 10 Songs From The 2010s That Got Played To Death
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!