Xscape just finished up their “The Great Xscape Tour” and they are ready for more. Madame Noire reported that not only did the group change their name to Xscap3, but they just signed a deal with Creative Artists Agency. Kandi Burruss won’t be signing with the group, but she has other things to focus on such as her brand and doing “Chicago” on Broadway.
Tameka “Tiny” Harris, La Tocha Scott and Tamika Scott will release their album “Here For It,” which will be released on March 3rd. The album will come out through their record label XSCAP3 Entertainment. Burruss decided not to make another album because she felt it would hurt their legacy so the other ladies have decided to move forward.
The group will tour more this summer and Burruss will join them for a couple of dates. We can’t wait to hear the new music from the ladies and fans are excited about it to. Congratulations Xscap3!
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men” [VIDEO]
- Branden Miller Explains Why You Haven’t Seen Joanne The Scammer: “My Mom Died And Then My Life Went Down Hill”
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- Los Angeles-Bound Plane Forced To Land After Passenger Eats Meth
- Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Cheated On Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s BFF
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]