Xscape just finished up their “The Great Xscape Tour” and they are ready for more. Madame Noire reported that not only did the group change their name to Xscap3, but they just signed a deal with Creative Artists Agency. Kandi Burruss won’t be signing with the group, but she has other things to focus on such as her brand and doing “Chicago” on Broadway.
Tameka “Tiny” Harris, La Tocha Scott and Tamika Scott will release their album “Here For It,” which will be released on March 3rd. The album will come out through their record label XSCAP3 Entertainment. Burruss decided not to make another album because she felt it would hurt their legacy so the other ladies have decided to move forward.
The group will tour more this summer and Burruss will join them for a couple of dates. We can’t wait to hear the new music from the ladies and fans are excited about it to. Congratulations Xscap3!
- Read ‘Em Sis: Comedian Amber Ruffin Blasts Rappers Supporting Trump
- Toronto Raptors’ Terence Davis Arrested On Assault Charges After Allegedly Hitting Girlfriend
- Hot Spot: This Kardashian Shared Their Experience With Dealing With Coronavirus [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Tiffany Haddish And Common Break Up? [WATCH]
- “You Age Like Trash When You’re Racist”: Black Woman Goes Off On Entire Kansas City Police Board Of Commissioners Meeting
- Philly Rapper Freeway Mourns The Loss Of His Son
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Damn I’m Stressed: How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Git Up, Git Out: Big Boi Supplies Meals To Atlanta Poll Workers
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Is Selling The Home She Shared With Kobe Bryant [VIDEO]