The ladies of Xscape are fresh of off a record-breaking tour, and they came to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They talk about the insane reception they have received from their fans; receiving gifts in every city they performed in, and selling out arenas all over the world. Tiny explains why this success 18 years after their debut feels even better than any of the wins they experienced before.
They also share touching stories of the realization their kids had when they attended shows on the tour. Tamika talked about the stream of tears her 17-year-old daughter greeter her with after a show, while LaTosha shared the reaction her 20-year-old son had after they performed in his college’s town. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Niecy Nash’s Hollywood Glam Look Is What The Emmys Red Carpet Needed
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Are People Getting Too Sensitive About What’s On TV? [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- An Atlanta Man Was Put On Hold By 911 Minutes After Being Shot
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Uptown’s Finest: Dapper Dan To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID, Urges Followers To “Get Vaccinated”
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday