The ladies of Xscape are fresh of off a record-breaking tour, and they came to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They talk about the insane reception they have received from their fans; receiving gifts in every city they performed in, and selling out arenas all over the world. Tiny explains why this success 18 years after their debut feels even better than any of the wins they experienced before.
They also share touching stories of the realization their kids had when they attended shows on the tour. Tamika talked about the stream of tears her 17-year-old daughter greeter her with after a show, while LaTosha shared the reaction her 20-year-old son had after they performed in his college’s town. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Pooch Hall Strikes Plea Deal In DUI, Child Endangerment Case
- Breaking Down Trust Issues: Experts Examine The Trauma Behind The Hurt
- Voletta Wallace & Faith Evans File Suit Against Snowboard Company For Using Biggie’s Image
- Daniel Caesar Calls Out Black People, Dave Chappelle Comments & More In Drunken Rant [VIDEO]
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
- Texas Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets In Nine Minutes