This week Drake has managed to put a smile on so many faces. He surprised Miami High School by filming his “God’s Plan” video at it and then donated $25,000 to the school. Next the rapper went and purchased $50,000 of groceries to some strangers that live in Miami Beach. Then he popped up at the University of Miami to give a student $50,000 towards her tuition.
In a video posted on Twitter, Drake presented a check of $50,000 to Lotus Village. Reports state that it’s the only homeless shelter for women and children. Not only did he have a check, but came over with toys, games and Target gift cards. The reaction on their faces was priceless and we hope more rappers can give like Drake is doing now.
- How The Murders Of Mike Brown & Tamir Rice Should Have Been Reported
- Billboard Music Awards 2018 [PHOTOS]
- Cop Falsely Arrests Woman For DUI After Sexually Assaulting Her
- Trumps Messes Up His Own Wife’s Name By Referring To Her As “Melanie”
- LeBron James And Cavs Save Season With Game 3 Win
- Beyoncé Buys Her Own Church In New Orleans
- The Black Choir That Gave Us Chills Singing “Stand By Me” At The Royal Wedding [VIDEO]
- Report: Black Girls With A Positive Racial Identity Perform Better Academically
- Da Brat Shows Rickey Smiley’s Cooking Some Love [EXCLUSIVE]
- Spike Lee’s “BlacKkKlansman” Wins Grand Prix At Cannes