After a lukewarm (at best) reception to this year’s Super Bowl halftime show, people are calling for the next one to be done right. Especially because next year’s game is set in Atlanta, a city whose music history is rich with both hip-hop and R&B acts that will bring the house down.
The chatter around the subject was already moderate, but then, Bruno Mars hopped onto Twitter and said it straight up to the NFL. Could we really make this happen?! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Amber Rose Blasts Op Kanye West, Calls Him A “Narcissist” & “Bully”
- Attorney Ben Crump Addresses Former Officer Derek Chauvin’s Third-Degree Murder Charge Being Dropped [WATCH]
- Jailed White Domestic Terrorist Plotted Joe Biden Assassination
- Busta Rhymes Challenges T.I. To Verzuz, Clifford Loquaciosly Declines The Smoke & Jeezy Chimes In [Video]
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- Rick Ross Drops A Milli For 87 Acres of Land Outside Atlanta
- Nicki Minaj Drops A Preview Of Her Newborn Son