Just like Rock-T predicted, the underdog came out on top as the Philadelphia Eagles took the win at last night’s Super Bowl 2018. Rock-T gets us thinking about Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski‘s possible retirements, Rock-T breaks down the skills and planning on the Eagles’ part that got them to the win, but Headkrack begs to differ.
He says, sure, a good head coach, a talented quarterback and the right mindset might have helped out. But Will Smith and his Instagram videos? That’s what really did it. That, plus the country’s intense disdain for the Patriots. Click on the audio player to hear that discussion and much more Super Bowl 2018 coverage in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
- What Do You Need To Know?: Tekashi69 Plea Deal Revealed, He’s Telling On Everybody
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- PoPo Got The Strap: NYPD Officer Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response