When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- Jeff Johnson On How White Supremacy Impacts The Community and How To Fight It [WATCH]
- Counselor Yunetta Spring On How To Deal With PTSD After Traumatic Events [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Why #BlackOutDay2020 Is Important To The Community [WATCH]
- Quarantine Babies: Papoose Reveals Remy Ma Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 2
- Halle Berry Backs Out Of Transgender Role After Receiving Backlash From LGBTQ Community
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives
- KKKaren & KKKarl Kouple Painted Over California Black Lives Matter Street Sign
- Pillow Talker August Alsina Claims “Everyone Got Courtesy Calls Time In Advance” Ahead of Interview
- Rickey Smiley Rips Black On Black Gun Violence After His Daughter Is Shot In Houston
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Tests Positive for COVID-19