If you watch “The Bachelor” then you are familiar with Bekah Martinez. She is the 22-year-old contestant that gives great reaction when drama happens on the show. According to BuzzFeed, some of the ladies don’t like her, but has made an impact on the show.
Arie Luyendyk Jr. enjoys spending time with her even though she is a bit younger than him. Recently, Martinez’s photo was found on a missing persons list. It’s reported that her mother put her on the list and that she’s been missing since November 18th, 2017.
Officials state, “Martinez told her mother that she was going to work on a marijuana farm and would see her in seven to eight days.” Authorities were never to get in contact with her and that is why she never was removed from the list. When she was seen on the show they got in touch with her mother and said she was, “ not missing and was doing well.” Different news outlets have tried to contact Martinez, but she won’t respond. We will have to see what happens to her on “The Bachelor.”
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- Jacquees Believes He’s The King Of R&B – J. Holiday, Tank, Tyrese & More Respond
- Ty Dolla $ign Facing 15 Years Over Cocaine Possession
- Employee Found Dead Inside Of Google Headquarters
- IRS Don’t Lie: Shakira Is Reportedly Facing Charges For Millions In Tax Fraud
- Cardi B Raps About Divorcing Offset During A Live Performance
- In Memory Of Earnest Smiley: Rickey Smiley Remembers His Grandfather [DEDICATION VIDEO]
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Porsha Brings Dennis To Tears With Her Major News
- Buju Banton Released From Prison