If you watch “The Bachelor” then you are familiar with Bekah Martinez. She is the 22-year-old contestant that gives great reaction when drama happens on the show. According to BuzzFeed, some of the ladies don’t like her, but has made an impact on the show.
Arie Luyendyk Jr. enjoys spending time with her even though she is a bit younger than him. Recently, Martinez’s photo was found on a missing persons list. It’s reported that her mother put her on the list and that she’s been missing since November 18th, 2017.
Officials state, “Martinez told her mother that she was going to work on a marijuana farm and would see her in seven to eight days.” Authorities were never to get in contact with her and that is why she never was removed from the list. When she was seen on the show they got in touch with her mother and said she was, “ not missing and was doing well.” Different news outlets have tried to contact Martinez, but she won’t respond. We will have to see what happens to her on “The Bachelor.”
- Barbara Streisand Responds To Backlash For Her Comments On Michael Jackson & His Accusers
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement