In this Prank Call, Roy Wood Jr. pretends to be an attorney calling on behalf of a woman’s baby daddy. He talks to the woman’s mother, and tells her that the father of her grandchild is contesting paternity and more paperwork needs to be done. But when he tells her to bring her a** down to sign some papers, she is not having it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- “Black Panther” Remains No. 1 At The Box Office After 5th Week
- Logic And His Wife Split
- The Roots’ SXSW Concert Cancelled Due To Bomb Threat
- Blue Ivy From Bids $19K On A Painting [VIDEO]
- Are Brandy, Fantasia & Jazmine Sullivan Recording A New Song Together?
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Why One Pastor Believes The Practicing Of Tithing Is Over [VIDEO]
- Update On Black Couple From “Seeking Sister Wife”
- Ex-NBA Player Glen “Big Baby” Davis Arrested For Selling Drugs
- Why Women Are Having Diamonds Implanted In Their Fingers [EXCLUSIVE]