In this Prank Call, Roy Wood Jr. pretends to be an attorney calling on behalf of a woman’s baby daddy. He talks to the woman’s mother, and tells her that the father of her grandchild is contesting paternity and more paperwork needs to be done. But when he tells her to bring her a** down to sign some papers, she is not having it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media
- Kobe Bryant’s Older Sister Gets A Tribute Tattoo For Kobe & Gianna [Photo]
- Congress Passes Bill Named For Emmett Till, Making Lynching A Federal Hate Crime