Hip-hop’s hottest new couple, Cardi B and Offset, made headlines toward the end of last year when Offset got down on one knee and proposed mid-performance in a packed stadium. Months later, as all the hype around it has dulled a little, her career surely hasn’t.
Now, Cardi B is juggling planning for tour dates and other engagements, and a wedding doesn’t look super possible any time soon. Check out this exclusive clip to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Suge Knight Goes Off In Court When His 15th Lawyer Is Dismissed
- “Black Panther” Becomes All-Time Top-Grossing Superhero Film In The U.S.
- Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf Throws Support To Meek Mill
- More Black Women Are Running For Political Office In Alabama Than Ever Before
- Russell Simmons Sued For $10 Million By New Rape Accuser
- “Chicago Fire” Star DuShon Monique Brown Dies
- NBA Stars Offered To Pay For Stephon Clark’s Funeral
- Woman Staged A Funeral For Her Youth On Her 30th Birthday
- Are Tiny & T.I. Planning To Renew Their Vows?
- Vinyl And CDs Outselling Digital Music Downloads