The 2018 Grammy Awards have made quite an impression with its slew of hip-hop’s hottest acts, including Cardi B. The Bronx native performed Bruno Mars‘ hit remix to “Finesse,” and enjoyed the spotlight of a couple Grammy nominations for her own hits.
When she arrived on the red carpet, she was her usual candid, love-able self. But Gary With Da Tea wonders if she went a little too overboard with self-expression this time? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hot Spot: Pretty Ricky Member Arrested For COVID Joke At Disney World [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why The CDC Reduced Quarantine Time From 14 Days To 7-10 Days
- Freak Nasty! Couples Swingers Event Pinged as COVID Superspreader!
- Crystal Mason, Jailed For ‘Illegally Voting,’ Appeals Her Conviction: ‘I Refuse To Be Afraid’
- Pharrell To Launch New Podcast Series, OTHERtone
- Lil Wayne & Other Celebs Facing Criticism For Attending His Daughter’s Maskless Soiree In Covlanta
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic
- Regina King Is Named One Of PEOPLE Magazine’s “People of the Year”
- Deaf TikToker Nakia Smith Speaks Volumes With Videos on Black American Sign Language
- Marsai Martin Is Named The Youngest Hollywood Executive Producer By The Guinness Book Of World Records