Colin Kaepernick spent his year away from the NFL and worked with different organizations and charities. He even started a $1 million charity pledge, where several celebrities donate money and he matches their offer. The latest person to donates was NBA player, Kevin Durant.
Kaepernick talked about it on Twitter and said, “For the last round of my #MillionDollarPledge I’m going #10for10! My brother @KDTrey5 is joining & chose DeBug in the Bay Area! I’m donating $10k, KD’s donating $10k! Thank you brother for all the hard work!” Snoop Dogg also gave a donation this week. Next season of the NFL, Kaepernick may get singed by the Oakland Raiders.
According to EUR Web, it would be cool if Kaepernick could play for Jon Gruden. One reporter stated, “Kaepernick is in super shape, eager to play football, and Oakland is a perfect fit — the city and the team. Gruden’s too busy with football to worry about politics, and he’s too cocky to believe that a little media attention on Kaepernick would derail the Gruden Train.” Do you think Kaepernick will go to the Raiders?
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Gabrielle Union Shuts Down IG With Pics Of Her Natural Curls
- Dave East Reflects On How Hiphop Shaped His Upbringing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rack City: Tyga Inks Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Columbia Records