A video of a kid talking about him getting bullied for wearing Fila sneakers is going viral. The young man is sitting in the car and begins to talk about being made fun of because he wasn’t wearing popular sneakers. He told the kid that he was okay because he rather have knowledge and wisdom that can be used forever. The video has over 6.2 million views and 200,000 shares.
The young man also had a message for parents that buy their children name brand things to make them feel important. He spoke about how they are turning them into materialistic people and how it won’t help them in life. The best part was how he said in 20 years you won’t be able to fit the sneaker, but he will always have that knowledge of important things. This young man is awesome and let us know what you think of what he said.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Viral Sensation DJ Amorphous Lands Huge Placement On Fat Joe’s New Single “Sunshine”
- Gary’s Tea: Luenell Said This About Dr. Dre’s Woman Beating Allegations [WATCH]
- Stop The Cap: Charges Against Tory Lanez For Allegedly Shooting Megan Thee Stallion Have Not Been Dropped
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- GG Townson & Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- Report: Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Chloe Bailey Of Chloe X Halle Shuts Down The #BussItChallenge Ahead Of ‘Grown-ish’ Premiere [VIDEO]