Who could forget the big purple dinosaur known as “Barney.” The famous character was played by David Joyner, which moved into a different career and now runs a tantric sex business according to VICE. Joyner charges $350 for his female clients to receive not only a massage, but a bath and orgasms.
Joyner said, “When the lingam [penis] and the yoni [vagina] meet, there’s a certain energy that takes place that hands on the body alone cannot create. Even through G-spot massage, it’s still not the same energy that flows.” Currently, he has 30 clients and sees two to four of them during the week. Joyner even believes that this career and his past work as “Barney” are similar.
He mentioned in the interview, “The energy I brought up [while] in the costume is based on the foundation of tantra, which is love. Everything stems, grows, and evolves from love. Even when you have emotionally blocked energy, the best way to remove it is to remove it with love, and then replace it with God’s divine love. Love heals and allows you to continue to grow.” Barney although was for kids enjoyment he now captures some of the similar emotions with the women he works with.
- CeCe Winans Says Appearance In Trump Approved COVID-19 Ad Isn’t “Political,” Social Media Reacts
- Zonnique Is Glowing In Her Comfortable Pregnancy Style
- Breonna Taylor Case Transcripts To Be Released, Suggests Daniel Cameron Misrepresented Case
- Tamika Mallory Places Sellout Jacket On Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron
- Da Brat’s Birthday Surprise For LisaRaye Went Left After Not Speaking For Months [WATCH]
- 2020 Early Voting Dates By State For Presidential Election
- Platinum Plan President Trump’s 2016 Campaign Allegedly Listed Black Voters As “Deterrence”
- Marsai Martin Working On Unscripted Show About Black Women Who Have Made History
- Tamika Mallory Discusses The Aftermath Of The Breonna Taylor Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Front Page News: First Presidential Debate Happens Tomorrow Between Donald Trump & Joe Biden [WATCH]