The #MeToo movement has been a topic making headlines as more sexual harassment allegations continue to come out. According to VIBE, talk show host, Wendy Williams isn’t here for it. On her show during “Hot Topics” she spoke about the movement and shared her opinion on it.
She said, “I’m sick of this #MeToo movement. I love that people are speaking up for the first time and coming out and everything, but now it’s got…I look at all men like you’re a #MeToo, all of ‘em, all of ‘em, which is not fair.” While talking about this she also brought up R. Kelly’s name.
She said, “See there’s so many people that are like, ‘He didn’t do it,’ or whatever. The #MeToo movement hasn’t affected R. Kelly, because R. Kelly, he wasn’t a #MeToo. Aaliyah voluntarily married him when she was 15 years old. And her parents voluntarily let her do it, when she was 15 years old. And that little girl that I saw with my own eyeballs that he urinated on and he had his way with, was there at his house, she let it go down.” What do you think about what Wendy Williams said about the #MeToo movement?
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]
- Should The Monday After Super Bowl Be A National Holiday? [WATCH]
- Lizzo Credits Prince & Beyoncé During Grammy Speech
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Viola DavisIs Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Harlem-Based High School Squash Team Makes Sports History
- Lizzo ‘Hard Launches’ Her Boyfriend On Instagram After Pre-Grammys Party
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama To Launch Podcast Inspired By Memoir ‘The Light We Carry’
- Hip-Hop Legend E-40 Donates $100K To His Alma Mater Grambling State University