The #MeToo movement has been a topic making headlines as more sexual harassment allegations continue to come out. According to VIBE, talk show host, Wendy Williams isn’t here for it. On her show during “Hot Topics” she spoke about the movement and shared her opinion on it.
She said, “I’m sick of this #MeToo movement. I love that people are speaking up for the first time and coming out and everything, but now it’s got…I look at all men like you’re a #MeToo, all of ‘em, all of ‘em, which is not fair.” While talking about this she also brought up R. Kelly’s name.
She said, “See there’s so many people that are like, ‘He didn’t do it,’ or whatever. The #MeToo movement hasn’t affected R. Kelly, because R. Kelly, he wasn’t a #MeToo. Aaliyah voluntarily married him when she was 15 years old. And her parents voluntarily let her do it, when she was 15 years old. And that little girl that I saw with my own eyeballs that he urinated on and he had his way with, was there at his house, she let it go down.” What do you think about what Wendy Williams said about the #MeToo movement?
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old Te’a Cooper
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Is Top-Paid Actor According To Forbes
- Producer Sues Drake & Big Freedia Over Allegedly Stealing Beat For “Nice For What”
- Any Time, Any Place: 6 Seniors Arrested for Public Sex