Rickey Smiley was a guest on “The Wendy Williams Show!” On the show, he chatted with Wendy about some of the week’s hot topics, talked about parenting, surviving being shot at point-blank range, and forgiveness. He reflects back on the interview, and how long it took him to get comfortable. He talks about avoiding saying bad things about other celebrities, and make sure he kept Wendy Williams laughing.
Rickey also talks about the dog he used to have, named Tyrese, and how he used to jump into the pool and swim all day, which gave Rickey’s grandpa a chuckle. He also talked Porsha Williams, and why they’re not dating. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Steph Curry Surprises His Wife With A Beautiful Wedding Vow-Renewal Ceremony
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Episode 34 “First Comes Marriage, Then Comes The Baby”
- Apple Announces COVID-19 Vaccination Cards Are Coming To Apple Wallet App
- AJ Johnson’s Wife Claims She’s Getting A Lot Of Fake Love But Little Support [Video]
- Teyana Taylor Announces Farewell Tour ‘The Last Rose Petal’
- What’s Trending? Is Drake The New Michael Jackson?! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Guess Who’s Joining The New Cast of RHOA + More On AJ Johnson’s Death [WATCH]
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- New Peach In Town?! Olympian Sanya Richards-Ross Reportedly Joins #RHOA Season 14