The drama continues between Jesse Williams and his estranged wife, Aryn Drake-Lee. Last month he went to court to get more time with his children, but now she is claiming he violated the court order. According to TMZ, he introduced his kids to his new girlfriend.
In new legal documents, Lee claims that he takes his kids to his new girlfriends house and they call her “Mama C.” She also claimed that they even took a vacation to Big Bear. Lee when she found out mentioned that this is a violation of their custody agreement.
They are supposed to wait 6 months before introducing the kids to their significant other and isn’t happy about this. Williams also allegedly brought cupcakes to his daughters school for her birthday and wasn’t supposed to. Lee claims there are more issues as far as the lack of consistent visits and more. We will just have to wait and see what happens with this.
- Kim Kardashian To Keep Hidden Hills Mansion After Divorce From Kanye West
- Money Matters: Jini Thornton Gives Stimulus Checks Updates & Gives Women Money Advice [WATCH]
- What’s Trending!? Our Reaction To Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Interview With Oprah [WATCH]
- Here’s The Most Shocking Moments From Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Interview With Oprah
- The Buckingham Palace Is Gaslighting Meghan Markle And We Don’t Like It
- Regina King’s Gorgeous Gown Stole The Show At The Critics’ Choice Awards
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Did You Know There Was A Coming To America TV Show? [Watch]
- Proud Mama Vanessa Bryant Gushes Over Natalia Bryant’s New Modeling Pics
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent