The drama continues between Jesse Williams and his estranged wife, Aryn Drake-Lee. Last month he went to court to get more time with his children, but now she is claiming he violated the court order. According to TMZ, he introduced his kids to his new girlfriend.
In new legal documents, Lee claims that he takes his kids to his new girlfriends house and they call her “Mama C.” She also claimed that they even took a vacation to Big Bear. Lee when she found out mentioned that this is a violation of their custody agreement.
They are supposed to wait 6 months before introducing the kids to their significant other and isn’t happy about this. Williams also allegedly brought cupcakes to his daughters school for her birthday and wasn’t supposed to. Lee claims there are more issues as far as the lack of consistent visits and more. We will just have to wait and see what happens with this.
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- Chance The Rapper Joins The Backstreet Boys In Super Bowl Ad Teaser [VIDEO]
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl LIII, Issues Statement On Colin Kaepernick
- Sony Music Parts Ways With R. Kelly, New Accuser Sits Down With Dateline For Interview [VIDEO]
- Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Relive The Huge Fight They Had At Kim & Kanye’s Wedding [VIDEO]
- Perdue Farms Recalls 68,244 Pounds Of Chicken Nuggets