13 children last week were found starved and tortured inside their home by their parents. According to ABC 3340, the grandparents had no idea that was happening and are in shock. David Turpin and Louise Turpin are now facing jail time for child endangerment.
The grandmother, Betty Turpin said, “They were just like any ordinary family. And they had such good relationships. I’m not just saying this stuff. These kids, we were amazed. They were ‘sweetie’ this and ‘sweetie’ that to each other.” She hadn’t seen her grandchildren in nearly six years, but thought everything was fine.
The grandmother also believed that the reason they had so many kids was because God wanted them to. Last week one of the daughters, jumped out the window and called 911 to talk about the torture they were experiencing. The parents were jailed on $9 million bail and will be making another court appearance soon.
- “The Nanny” Reboot With Cardi B? [VIDEO]
- LeToya Luckett Reveals She’s Having A Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Diddy Reportedly Seeing 26-Year-Old Model After Alleged Split From Cassie
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Wendy Williams Hopes To Help Drug Addicts With Billboard In Times Square
- Joe Budden Claims He Did Not Run Away From Offset, Had To Use Bathroom [Video]
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Melania Trump’s Team Calls For Boycott Of T.I. After Rapper Releases Raunchy Video With Melania Look-Alike
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’