13 children last week were found starved and tortured inside their home by their parents. According to ABC 3340, the grandparents had no idea that was happening and are in shock. David Turpin and Louise Turpin are now facing jail time for child endangerment.
The grandmother, Betty Turpin said, “They were just like any ordinary family. And they had such good relationships. I’m not just saying this stuff. These kids, we were amazed. They were ‘sweetie’ this and ‘sweetie’ that to each other.” She hadn’t seen her grandchildren in nearly six years, but thought everything was fine.
The grandmother also believed that the reason they had so many kids was because God wanted them to. Last week one of the daughters, jumped out the window and called 911 to talk about the torture they were experiencing. The parents were jailed on $9 million bail and will be making another court appearance soon.
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway [PHOTOS]
- Danielle Brooks From ‘OITNB’ Praises Black Women With Her New Single [VIDEO]
- Slick Woods Reunites With Her Mom After 17 Year Prison Bid…They Are Twins! [PHOTO]
- An 11-Year-Old Was Arrested For Refusing To Stand For The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Keshia Pulliam’s Ex-Husband Ed Hartwell Reportedly Married His Mistress
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Enters The 2020 Presidential Race
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations