I am so here for the messy drama that is about to unfold on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition. WE tv announced the cast for the upcoming season of the popular show and it features one of our favorite dysfunctional relationships, Jim Jones, Chrissy Lampkin and Mama Jones.
Jim Jones and family recently suffered an incredible loss when Mama Jones’ house burned down on Christmas day. Despite the heartbreaking set back, Jones expressed happiness that his family was safe.
We’re looking forward to keeping up with the Jonses.
Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition is set to premiere on WE TV in March 2018.
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- The Hot Spot: How Will Ticketmaster Handle Demand Overload For Beyoncé Tickets [WATCH]
- Beyond Just Finances: More Ways You Can Support Black-Owned Businesses [WATCH]
- What Is Your Limit? Beyoncé Fans Willing To Risk It All Financially After Tour Announcement [WATCH]
- Savannah James Is Absolutely Serving In Latest Photos
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Wax Figure Before It Arrives At Madame Tussauds
- Understanding The Impact Black History Has Made Globally [WATCH]
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1B To Spend On Diversity
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’