“The Van Jones Show” is set to launch on CNN on January 27th. Jones will kick off his show with rap mogul, Jay-Z. According to CNN, the 21-time Grammy Awards-winner will discuss not only activism, but talk about social issues and his “4:44” album.
The show will air twice a month and Jones hopes to have conversations with guests about the problems Americans face across the country. Jones is excited to start the show with Jay-Z and said, “It’s very rare that someone becomes a household name on multiple continents and is still as cutting edge and as relevant as he is.”
Jay-Z has never been one to hold back on talking about racism, the Black community and politics. Jones said, “He’s really ground zero for so many conversations in the country right now: politics, culture, economics, technology. He’s not only a hip-hop legend but he also runs a major technology company, Tidal. He’s weighed in on social justice and criminal justice issues… he’s a real pioneer.” Good luck to Van Jones and his new show!
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Amber Rose Blasts Op Kanye West, Calls Him A “Narcissist” & “Bully”
- Attorney Ben Crump Addresses Former Officer Derek Chauvin’s Third-Degree Murder Charge Being Dropped [WATCH]
- Jailed White Domestic Terrorist Plotted Joe Biden Assassination
- Busta Rhymes Challenges T.I. To Verzuz, Clifford Loquaciosly Declines The Smoke & Jeezy Chimes In [Video]
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- Rick Ross Drops A Milli For 87 Acres of Land Outside Atlanta
- Nicki Minaj Drops A Preview Of Her Newborn Son